Scrolling

A truly inspiring Swedish home in monochrome

I promised to come back after yesterday's 'party' with a fabulous home tour. And here it is! A beautiful monochrome Swedish space. I'm not sure if it's the white floor, the rustic touches or the blend of vintage and designer but I think this home is the perfect inspiration for the weekend, don't you?!








Shoot stylist: Jenny Hjalmarson Boldsen, Photography Hannah Lemholt (kind permission). For Elle. Via Coco Lapine. 


Any rooms which inspire you in particular? I never thought I would but I love the big black rug (from here) in the bedroom!

Quick round up of other the items: Bertoia Diamond chair, Flos 265 wall light, Frama E27 pendant light, Clear storage boxes by Muji (these make amazing jewellery boxes too), Bertoia side chair , rug by Private 0204 and white linen bedding.

I hope you have a wonderful, inspiring weekend! See you Monday.

LATEST COMMENTS:

  1. The bedroom is so lovely! I adore the cosy little space and the chair next to the bed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so in love with this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That office setting makes me want the Frama e27 diamond light/fixture so bad! favorite shot of this post

    ReplyDelete
  4. that tinted mirror!!!!! LOVE it!! - leanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where is that tinted mirror from?! It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Privacy Notice: We do not share personal information with third-parties nor do we store information we collect about your visit to this blog for use other than to analyze content performance through the use of cookies, which you can turn off at anytime by modifying your Internet browser's settings. We are not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this blog on other Web sites or media without our permission. This privacy policy is subject to change without notice.

Subscribe To My Scandinavian Home

Subscribe to My Scandinavian Home

skovby ad


 

site by ANAAR

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
MORE INFO