Scrolling

A white Swedish apartment

The Swedish estate agent Stadshem is like an interior magazine. Every page gives you great new ideas for your home! Todays' inspiration comes from this light and bright, all white apartment currently for sale in Sweden. Spot the guitars used to spice up the walls....






 


Stadshem

My sister Cas told me yesterday that she loves the inpsiration on My Scandinavian Home but sometimes gets frustrated because she doesn't kow where to find some of the items in the homes. So today I promised to do a bit of an I-spy! here goes......

I spy.........
The Bumling light above the dining room table
The Hang it All brightly coloured coat hooks in the hall (15% off with the code MYSCAN! woohoo)
The Model One Tivoli radio on the windowsill in the kitchen

Any other great pieces I've missed?

LATEST COMMENTS:

  1. What a lovely apartment... I am always drawn to white spaces filled with interesting objects. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My ideal kind of home! The dominance of white with all these random stuff around makes it the perfect cozy home, for me personally. This house is spontaneous and there's this sense of freedom, if you get what I mean.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks so lovely and bright and vibrant - I love the guitar too...it would look great in my teenage sons room.

    Nina x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous apartment! Now I want to paint everything in my place white, even the floors!Have a great weekend Niki!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the same Tivoli radio as in the kitchen on the windowsill in my living room. Not exactly a "designy" piece but it's super wonderful nonetheless! The sound is unparalleled. You know I love all that white :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chalkboard on the fridge! Too good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I AM YOUR NEWEST FOLLOWER....I adore you blog! It is beautful!!! I hope you will stop by My Old Country House....!!!xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG ... I just LOVE how its soooo white yet WARM with the POP of colors throughout the rooms! The guitars and pans up on the wall = makes it feel sooo cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! A lot of the furniture is actually from IKEA, for instance the childrens beds, shelves and table+chairs, and the sofa in the living room.

    /Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. The relaxing white-with-bursts-of-color-decor puts a smile on my face, as does the Tivoli on the window sill. I'm listening to the same Tivoli as I type this. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Privacy Notice: We do not share personal information with third-parties nor do we store information we collect about your visit to this blog for use other than to analyze content performance through the use of cookies, which you can turn off at anytime by modifying your Internet browser's settings. We are not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this blog on other Web sites or media without our permission. This privacy policy is subject to change without notice.

Subscribe To My Scandinavian Home

Subscribe to My Scandinavian Home

skovby ad


 

site by ANAAR

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
MORE INFO